Pure & unprocessed, hand-mined Himalayan Salt from deep inside the pristine Himalayan Mountains. With 84 minerals including Calcium, Magnesium, Potassium, and Iodine, the darker the color the more minerals it contains.
Buy 3 and share with your family!
Salt is salt isn’t it? NO! Himalayan Salt, which actually comes from the Punjab region of Pakistan about 190 miles from the Himalayas, is loaded with minerals that you will not find in your average salt. Some claim trace elements of 84 minerals. Regardless, table salt cannot hold a candle to Himalayan Salt!
It is believed that Himalayan Salt is derived from elements of the original primal sea. It’s pink color is the natural result of the mineral content. No food coloring agents here! It comes from mines which are over 5,000 feet below the Himalayan Mountain Range.
Table salts provide only one mineral (sodium). Some have added iodine and often some really health-hazardous anti-clumping agent like yellow prussiate of soda. Commercial table salts also undergo a bleaching process and contain aluminum derivatives potentially toxic to human health.
Himalayan pink salt minerals can:
- Create an electrolyte balance
- Increases hydration
- Regulate water content both inside and outside of cells
- Balance pH (alkaline/acidity) and help to reduce acid reflex
- Prevent muscle cramping
- Aid in proper metabolism functioning
- Strengthen bones
- Lower blood pressure
- Help the intestines absorb nutrients
- Improve circulation
- Dissolve and eliminate sediment to remove toxins It is even said to support libido, reduce the signs of aging, and detoxify the body from heavy metals.
|Dimensions||4 x 1 x 6 in|